There are no licensing requirements from the state of Michigan to be a Water Treatment Dealer. Therefore, it is important to set some criteria when choosing a dealer. If you follow the above criteria it will help to ensure that your dealer will be there for service and assistance in the future.
We recommend the following:
- Do they have a Certified Water Treatment Specialist on staff?
- Do they have a Certified Installer on staff?
- Do they rent as well as sell Water Treatment Equipment?
- Are they a member of the Michigan Water Quality Association?
- Are they a member of the National Water Quality Association?
- Is Water Treatment their primary business?